:: WEDDING PICTURE BOOK ::

Got my 1st Photobook yesterday. After months of designing, i had managed to send it last Sunday & went to pick it up yesterday at their HQ at Kota Kemuning. I got to say the place is quite far & at the end of a housing area, i guess the rent is cheap plus they don't need a fancy office since their main business is printing.
Subhi, our photographer for the solemnization gave me some tips on the design, to him simplicity is important. With his tips i made lots of changes where from black background to white, colorful borders to grey, lots of picture to less. Study sample design from Photobook, comment from Han had help me a lot & great picture from Subhi make it more memorable. Decided not to take any album from Subhi package since I always wanted to design my own, it excite me when doing a project especially that involve anything picture.
I had another Photobook project in hand where all our outdoor wedding picture & post wedding will be in another album, no hurry...

Comments

Popular Posts