:: WHEN I WAS JUST A LITTLE GIRL ::

Last weekend dah start buying stuff for the big day. Kain for my family, Ma & Pa with light red, my brother light blue & my sister will buy her ready made dress maybe in light green or pink. Ha.. tu dia macam-macam ada hihihi. If not Alice in Wonderland, carnival in wonderland pun ok since i really-really nak the wedding to be different, out of formality, relax & something new.
Also bought bunga telur for gift to VIP during the small bersanding /merenjis ceremony after akad nikah. I'm targeting 50 pax for nikah that morning, i hope all my close relatives & friends will able to make it as this is will be only bersanding on my side that i will have. I don't really fancy big bersanding ceremony where i have to change dress & add more make up. After nikah strait away bersanding where it open to invited guest only. After the sanding terus out for wedding lunch with all the guest.
I got this idea from Sofea Jane wedding. I love her wedding so much that i kept two mag from 1995 that feature her wedding (oh my.. i was 15!!!) & when my time come, i bring out the mag & i know how i want the wedding to be...

Comments

Popular Posts