:: IF THE SHOE FITS ::

Being between size 3 & 4 is not easy. Most shop have size 4 but usually longgar is always there as my shadow since I can remember. Depend on the design yes size 4 can fit but sangat lah jarang jarang. Looking for shoe is something that I don’t fancy because of this, whenever I found the one that fits with T&C that the price & design is right, I will grab it without much thought.

Last week I decide to check on Primavera KLCC which is I pass everyday to catch my Putra LRT home after work. They have a few shoes yang sesuai for wedding which is for me not too high & have some bling bling to it. I try a few with size 4, the gray, the silver & last the white. I fancy yang silver because the blig & the silver is a nice combination and cantik for hantaran but as usual a bit longgar hmmm… when I try the white one its fit nicely with me size 4. At first I have doubt since my wedding is in October but as per my experience this opportunity may not come again and I need shoes for my bertunang hantaran this July.

The staff there is superb in their service, I feel like I’m buying 1k worth of shoes. They even put it & take it off for me, huh something that I never get from any other store before. Thank you SA guy for put up with me through the whole journey in finding the right one.

When Han look at it, he showed me something, it’s dirty! Since I don’t care enough to check on the condition & quality!! But shop like Primavera must sell tip top product kan, aduhhh. Well 2 days after that I come again to change the shoes, this time I check on every details & the SA show me every size 4 that they have (is this a bridezilla syndrome?) And guess what they have promotion buy 1 free 1 that day!!! Kalau lah…

I guess many brides to be & brides out there have their sweet sour story on a journey to find that perfect wedding shoe.

Comments

Popular Posts