:: KURSUS PRA PERKAHWINAN ::

Last weekend we attended "Kursus Pra Perkahwinan". Memang boring even most of the speakers is funny & know how to attract audience. On Sunday second day of the course Him told me that we must niat that we are to attend this to learn something useful, to get ilmu. Well frankly i don't, my niat is simply for the certificate and u know what i have worst day that Sunday, my temperature went up like i'm having a fever & all may body was aching. I have learnt my lesson, yes niat is important in many aspect of our life. It's like a psychological motivation for human to their body. With good niat there will be a good outcome, InsyaAllah.
Thanks to Zura's Akedemik, they guide all bride & groom to be that 2 days with a step by step on procedure - how to get Jabatan Agama permission for the big day. Step by step procedure for every states. For special cases couple can meet with them for advise without extra charges.

Comments

Popular Posts