:: WEDDING DRESS - KAK SAZMIN ::

Kak Min is a tailor for my dress for the wedding at my hometown Temerloh. She work from home & used to work with designer Radzwan Radzwill. I had doubt at first but since budget for my white wedding dress is small, i decided to sent it to her. With design in hand, me & Han made an appointment to meet her at her house at Bukit Segar, Cheras. It's not an easy place to find but we managed. During our preparation to the wedding day, we both has learn many road and place that is way too far or just hard to find. I just love when we discover new things together, priceless.


Price for dress is a bit mahal compare to baju kurung but much more cheaper than a designer tag. 1st fitting, alamak disaster, i cried + hysterical all the way home. The dress is too big, very unflattering to me. I'm blaming myself for choosing the design & keep thinking that i should stick to baju kurung but Han convince me that it's only 1st fitting, the 2nd time should be better & yes Han was right, the dress fit me nicely.
We changed the design a bit here and there to fit the material (chiffon & satin - bought at Jackal jalan TAR, package for both for RM500++), place + practicality (outside under the sun).

Comments

Popular Posts