:: WEDDING HAIR STYLE ::

My plan for Temerloh solemnization is just a sanggul with side fringe + purple orchid flower, since x dapat cari orchid so we agreed to change it to pink rose. Veil just on top of my hair as i don't wear tudung so i need to cover a bit for the nikah ceremony but to my surprise MUA had done everything differently but i had promise myself not to worry or argue on anything that day. Alhamdullilah everything is good, actually i don't mind the changes that she made really... Maybe sometimes it's good to let the pro do their thing, they know better. I just wonder how ya my idea will look like if we stick to the original idea.
Tips: Don't slouch & always smile, there are so many my seposen face in our photo

Plan for KL reception is to wear a sanggul with the cucuk sanggul like Bunga Cinta Lestari solemnization. I even asked an engineer i know that is base in Jakarta to buy a pair of the cucuk sanggul but sedihnya, it arrive after my wedding & it's a hair he send me, i don't want hair i want the cucuk sanggul. Adoiii, it's kinda creepy when i received the fake sanggul hair. With no idea what i want i just leave it to the pro, Alhamdullilah she deliver. For me it's a new idea where veil can be like some sort of tiara. This kind of veil is suitable for people who want a simple style with impact cheewahhh... More impact i believe if with the bee high style.

I want this one, see what on her hair. I want that not the hair
I should wear big earing or necklace but i forgot everything. I'm wearing something borrow.

Comments

Popular Posts