:: ALICE IN WONDERLAND ::

Him agreed with me to use Alice in Wonderland as as theme of our wedding. Well now i don't have to pening-pening with theme color & coordination anymore. Thanks to Tim Burton, his new movie inspire so many website out there on how to incorporate this theme into a wedding, one less pening for me.
1. Different color
2. Different chair
3. Cat & rabbit
4. Drink me & eat me
5. Dead clock
6. Tea party
7. Different flower
8. Different plate
9. Tea pots
10. Pastel color
Mum will go crazy with this, will print some picture so that she can have an idea how the wedding will look like. It's a challenging theme for me as this is a Malay wedding that is full with tradition & expectation from the relatives & the neighbour. I want a modern concept at first but as i do my reaserch, i found that many couple doing the same concept especially the pink + pech color theme. I want something different, since Alice story is close to my heart in many ways, why don't i try this.
Ohhh i'm so can't wait to do the shopping part...

Comments

Popular Posts