:: MY FAIRYTALE WEDDING DRESS ::

I have been searching for my wedding dress since I met Him in 2008. That time I fell in love with Pronovias collection, even looking at them made me feel beautiful. Reality checks in I realized that I will never own one.

Now that we are planning our day, dress hunting began. After a month of budgeting & discussing on style of wedding that we can afford & love, we headed to Jalan TAR looking for materials. I never really had in mind what I wanted. We went to one shop where they have a picture of Rizalman collection, I’m in love with the simple & elegent baju kurung for nikah ceremony. After learning what material to use for the dress, we went hunting for satin, chiffon & lace. At the end of the day we went into Jakel & looked at their wedding package, satin + beaded chiffon for me & satin + samping for Him. Being typically me I decided to buy it since I just want to do a simple baju kurung.

A few weeks later, I looked again into my bridal magazine collection, suddenly a white wedding dress is what I want again. To achieve this I cut out all the designs that I love in magazines & put them in a file for easy reference. I knew then that I wanted buttons & ribbon on my dress. Most malay bridal dress have buttons in front of their dress, being me I wanted something different so the buttons must be at the back.

Then suddenly I stumbled into one of my fav Pronovias collection that I printed way back in 2008, called Condal by Manuel Mota. Condal design has buttons & ribbon at the back of the dress & I knew I had found my design for the nikah & sanding for our ten ten ten ceremony.

Now I can sit & relax and let Kak Sazmin do her magic.

Comments

Popular Posts